23 de junho de 2011

Hate

Right now i hate you, i hate you so much that you can´t imagine...
I hate you for every one tear you make me cry and for every smile you stoled from me.
I hate you because i don´t deserved this and you know it.
I hate you for everything and for nothing.
I just want you dissapear, from my life, from my head, from my memories.
I don´t wanna talk with you, i don´t wanna see you...
You don´t deserve anything i gave to you and definitely you don´t deserve that i like you.
Yes, now you can jump with joy! This is what you ever wanted.
Now you can go and do a bunch of boat trips with your girlfriend, and all the other things you wanted...
I hope you´re happy now.
Sem cera

PS - Just send me your adress for i can sending your things back

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário